Standard Oracle Logo can be changes in two ways one at site level and one at entire application level.
1) You can replace Standard logo with Customize logo.
- Take a backup copy of FNDSSCORP.gif file which is under $OA_MEDIA. (like FNDSSCORP.gif.bak)
- Create a customize image and name it as FNDSSCORP.gif .
- Add this file to $OA_MEDIA directory.
- Logout and Login into application to see the change.
2) Replacing the logo at Site level.
- Upload a customize image to $OA_MEDIA .(like image.gif)
- Login to application as sysadmin
- Navigate to System Administrator Responsibility.
- Profiles >> System.
- Make sure the checkbox for “SITE” is checked.
- Query the “Corporate Branding Image for Oracle Applications” profile.
- Enter the name of customize image in “site” column.
- Save the value.
- Logout and Login into Application to view the change.